In this video we’ll discuss how to merge accounts in Salesforce. Merging accounts in Salesforce is an integral aspect of Salesforce when you have duplicate accounts or want to combine any two accounts for a particular reason.
This video is part of our Salesforce learning center. Find more like it here.
To merge your accounts using Salesforce Classic follow these steps:
- Go to the Accounts Tab after clicking the “+” on the Salesforce Classic home screen.
- Once you’re on the Accounts page, select Merge Accounts on the bottom right of your screen.
- Then, select the accounts that you wish to merge. Once you’ve finished selecting the accounts, hit “Next”.
- Make sure everything looks good on the next page, and finish the process by clicking “Merge”.
- Finally, confirm the merge by selecting “OK”.
Merging your accounts in Salesforce Classic is simple and effortless when following these 5 steps.
Please remember to share this video!