This video describes the steps necessary for creating an effective email campaign in Salesforce in a simplified manner.
This video is part of our Salesforce learning center. Find more like it here.
Creating an Email Campaign in Salesforce 8 simple steps
Developing an effective email campaign in Salesforce is essential for a multitude of reasons.
One reason is that your team is trying to reach out to newfound potential customers and need to make a creative email template to attract these individuals. In Salesforce, you can effectively do so by personalizing the email to each of the potential new customers.
Below are the 8 easy steps to create an email campaign in Salesforce…
- From the Salesforce Classic home screen, select Setup.
- Navigate to the left side of your screen. Under Communication Templates, select Classic Email Templates.
- Then, on the Classic Email Template home page, select New Template.
- You can then select the type of template you’d like to use here. Once you’ve selected the right template for your campaign, hit Next.
- You’re able to personalize your email by using the Available Merge Fields tool on the left side of your screen. Simply select one of the fields, then copy & paste it into the body of your email.
- Once you’ve customized your email and written everything out, hit Save.
- Next, you can then preview your email template and send a test to yourself to make sure everything looks good and ready to send to potential customers.
- Finally, if the test email looked good, you can now go to your saved email templates and then send it out!
Creating an email campaign in Salesforce is a great way to reach new clients in a personalized and efficient manner.
While there are a lot of different ways to personalize your email campaign, these 8 steps give you a clear picture of how to simply create an email campaign.
Please remember to share this video and article!