In this video, we’ll be showing you how to create a sales report in Salesforce with a few easy steps.
This video is part of our Salesforce learning center. Find more like it here.
Creating a Sales Report in Salesforce in 5 simple steps
Creating a sales report in Salesforce is an effective way to display complicated information in an intuitive and simplified way to your sales team.
Below are the 5 steps for creating a sales report in Salesforce…
- From the Sales Console homepage using the Salesforce Lightning Experience, select Reports from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen.
- Then, on the Reports homepage, click New Report at the top right of your screen.
- You can then select the type of report that you wish to run. Once you’ve selected your desired report, click Continue.
- Once you’ve chosen the report you want to run, you can add any filters to customize the report.
- Finally, select Save & Run at the top right of your screen once you’re ready to run the report.
Creating a report in Salesforce is simple and a great way to display technical data and information to your sales team. Following these 5 steps will guide you in the right direction towards effectively using this tool in Salesforce.
Please remember to share this article and video!